D.A.R.L.I.N.G.S!
S.A.Y..C.H.E.E.Z!
W.A.T.S..D.O.N.E
June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005
S.P.E.A.K..U.P
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
Credits
[Images]: LV.com [Program]: Photoshop 7.0 [Designer]: Dar.DarThursday, January 13, 2005
// updates updates... //
yay...finally backk to blogging... been so tired from work tt i have no energy to do other things.. yep...and since today is my only off day of the week.. decided to update and give my blog a new loook! haha...
ever since i've started work.. i've finally realised jus how much i miss sch...just like wat amy said..
"I wake up every morning at 6++ to do Subuh. As I enter the toilet to take ablution, sometimes I forget and I'm just about to bathe when I realised I don't have school. After Subuh, I go back to sleep and wake up in the likes of eleven-ish, twelve-ish (although my phone alarm is set at 9.45). When I'm actually done bathing, I open my cupboard and take out my blue and white SAJC uniform. And I would slap myself in the head.
OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Its already 13 days into the New Year and I'm not even accustomed to the fact that school has ended."
exactly the same sentiments amy... yesh.. it appears that we jus cant accept the fact that sch has ended... missed sch so much that we went back sajc (me.amy and ba) jus to go EAT! yesh..jus eat..call us crazy.. some teachers even gave us that "are u crazy" look when we told them we missed the sch and food.. haha.. i guess jc life is filled w so so much sweet memories which makes it even harder for us to accept that it has ended...
well.... the guys are all gone and prob botak now...haha... cant wait for 19 feb where we'll all meet up again and go for the sajc funfair! yay! haha...(hmm..wonder wat our dear irwan,raph wld look like!)yep... totally looking forwrd to it! as for now... its wrk wrk and more wrk... tt sometimes i feel lost... have no idea why and wats happenin in my life rite now... yep.. jus goin w the flow..i guess..
i wanna be a tourist! haha..(tt basically means i wanna go for a holiday again!) haha... how i wish i cld jus fly off whenever i want... hmm.. wishful thinking... okies..enuff of tt..
apparently, s'pore idol taufik was in amy's hse last sun!(long story..go check out amy's blog if u guys wanna know more..) grr..she asked me along n wat did i do? decide to go to wrk instead..muahaha.. shld have gone..! now im filled w regrets whenever they tell me all the happenings tt day! haha..now im lookin forwrd to hari raya haji! (rite amy?) hehe... okies.. gonna ciao... will try blog when i have time! tc people! =P
::BLOggED:: @ 1/13/2005 06:46:00 PM